Monday, February 25, 2013

Dear, Super Junior's Yesung..



Yesung Oppa..

Kim Jong Woon...

Thanks. You are really great. You managed to change my self. Changed my life. Changed everything. Even, you never did anything to change me. But,, something about you that gives me great effect.
You are like rainbow that coming dazzlingly into my heart...
My heart keep thumping even for your little smile. 
My heart really hurt when i see you Crying. 

When I first knew you. I feel like I live to know you ..

I love you not as a  fans. I can't express my feeling to you with just one word or one sentence. i think i need my whole life to express my feeling to you... I really falling in love with you. 

If I had to choose to breathe or loving you. then I'll use my last breath to say I love You ... Kim Jong Woon. 

My beautiful Dream is to Loving You in my entire life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment